All the information you need about the reopening of Hollywood Casino St. Louis. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
Every other slot machine is disabled.
Table games seating will be limited. The process of some of the games may be altered to limit contact of chips, cards and cash.
The Poker Room will remain closed.
Food and Beverage
Open Sunday – Thursday from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. – Midnight
Charlie Gitto’s: Open
Final Cut Steakhouse: Closed
Eat Up Buffet: Closed
Celebrity Grill: Closed
Phat Tai: Closed
Hollywood & Grind: Closed
There is no live entertainment planned for Boogie Nights or Hops House.
We will be accepting hotel reservations starting June 19.
Q: Is the Casino Open and what are the Hours of Operation?
- The casino is open 24/7 starting Tuesday, June 16 at 9am!
- Hops House is open from 8am-noon for Coffee and Breakfast options, and from noon-8pm Sunday-Thursday and noon-midnight Friday-Saturday
- Food Trucks are available daily and times and schedules vary
- Charlie Gitto’s is also open. It’s best to check out their website for up-to-date times and reservations.
- Eat Up Buffet, Final Cut Steakhouse, Hollywood and Grind, Celebrity Grill, and Phat Tai are not open
Q: How are you promoting health and safety?
A: We adhere to robust cleaning practices, social distancing, and encourage use of masks. We have also implemented:
- Signage at entrances depicting a checklist of COVID-19 symptoms asking team members and guests to refrain from entering the property if necessary.
- Guests are encouraged to sanitize their hands upon entering the property and use sanitizer stations located prominently throughout the property.
- Signage and floor markers are installed where lines normally form for customer queuing.
- Team members and vendors are required to wear masks and undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to entering the property.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the casino and are required to briefly remove any facial covering upon entering the turnstiles.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and deep cleaning high touch point areas is taking place.
Q: Can I wear a mask or gloves for safety reasons? A: Yes. Every guest that enters the casino is required to briefly show their uncovered face at the turnstile location prior to entering. Gloves are acceptable to wear.
Q: What specifically are you doing to encourage social distancing?
A: Some slot machines are placed out of service and we are reducing the number of positions available at table games. Plexiglass dividers are installed at many counters. Casino capacity will also limited as needed.
Q: What happens if the casino gets full?
A: Contingency plans are in place and include controlling access to the building using security officers and directional signage placed along Casino Center Drive. If needed, priority access lines for Owners Club and Elite guests will be used.
Q: Do I have a Free Play bonus offer available? What about gift giveaways, drawings and events?
A: You can view any available offers at mychoice.com. Make sure your email has been updated at mychoice.com in order to receive notification of upcoming offers. If we are unable to connect with you via email, you will miss out on valuable offers! We have no gift giveaways or drawings planned at this time. Other events will be scheduled at a later date.
Q: When will you open the restaurants?
A: Hops House is open daily for coffee and breakfast items from 8am-noon. Lunch and dinner will be served from noon-8pm Sunday – Thursday and from noon-midnight Friday and Saturday. Face coverings are required to enter restaurants but can be removed once seated. Charlie Gitto’s is also open—you can reserve your table here. We also have food truck options daily.
Q: When will you open the hotel?
A: We are now taking reservations for stays beginning June 19. The Fitness Center remains closed.
Q: What about my tier status and mycash?
- No tiers were downgraded during the closure
- We are providing guests a minimum of 12 months to earn their tier status for 2021
- We are suspending mycash expiration until further notice
Q: What else should be noted?
A: Please note the following:
- Only one casino cashier cage is open and social distancing is promoted; we recommend using kiosks to cash tickets and break bills.
- Please use casino bars or beverage servers for all drinks; self-serve beverage stations are closed
- Valet service is temporarily not available. More handicap parking has been added and the former valet lot is now available for guest parking.
- The VIP Lounge is open with limited service for Elite and Owners Club guests from 4pm-10pm Monday-Thursday, 4pm-Midnight Friday-Saturday and 10a-4pm Sunday.
- The best way to stay up-to-date is through Facebook and by visiting our website. We’ll be posting live updates and more information as it becomes available.